In a private woodland glen just outside of Clifton, architect and builder Mark Kohler and designer Barry Dixon collaborated to build a house for America On Line co-founder, Ken Huntsman and his wife, Marci. The result is Balmoral Greens — a 12,000 square foot bespoke masterpiece that naturally incorporates handmade materials, luxurious fabrics, custom-designed furniture and antiques from around the world, all conveyed to the new owners. Other highlights:
- Family room with soaring 26-foot-high vaulted ceiling.
- Lavish and spacious kitchen designed for creating an intimate dinner for two or a repast for dozens of family and friends.
- Master bedroom suite with secret loft above.
- This upper level also offers three other bedrooms, two with their own secret lofts.
- Other amenities include a 20-seat theater, computerized control system by Savant, exercise room, sauna connected to full bath.
The Woodlands of Balmoral Greens
Within thirteen acres there’s a private playland including:
- Flagstone patios surrounding the pool and spa
- Pool house with changing rooms, kitchen and a sleeping loft.
- Carriage house with living area above the 2-car garage.
- The stables with four stalls, climate-controlled tack room and bathroom.
- Two-and-a-half acres are set-aside in two separate pastures.
- A multi-sport court adjacent to pool house and main house includes tennis.
- The property is next to a private golf course, sided and fronted by parkland.
Whether you’re acquiring or selling a Trophy Home, make sure you have every advantage working in your favor by hiring the marketing and negotiating expert, Jeff Wilson, with TTR Sotheby’s International Realty. Discover the value and peace of mind that comes from unmatched representation and highly personalized service.